All our doctors are established Consultants in Anaesthesia within the local NHS.
Most are Consultants at the Royal United Hospital, Bath and others work as Consultants in other NHS hospitals within the region.
We have a vast pool of up to date experience with a wide variety of specialist interests and skills.
Within our group, we have anaesthetic expertise relevant to all the areas of surgery performed in Bath, including:
- ENT surgery
- Orthopaedics and trauma
- Vascular surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Surgery for children
- Gynaecological surgery
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Pain management (acute & chronic)
- General surgery
- Intensive Care medicine
As Consultants in Anaesthesia:
- We first trained in medicine (5 years)
- worked as junior doctors (2 years minimum) and then completed
- specialist training in Anaesthesia (at least 7 years)
- then, established as local Consultants in Anaesthesia, within the NHS and private sectors
You can be assured that all of our Consultants are recognised by all major UK insurance companies.